Saturday, February 13, 2010

A visit to Kate at EA- Feb 2010

I always think I have to have pictures to make a post on my blog. But I don't....and I'm just realizing it! Bobby and I went up to see Kate at EA and had a great visit with her. We miss her so much. There is just something missing at home...and it's Kate. But the best thing of all is that she LOVES it there! I am so happy to see her happy. She is going to dances, making friends, working hard in school and growing spiritually in her calling as she serves for the first time that she is on her own. I'm so proud of her. I will get some of her college pics and see if I can put them on here.
We brought home her bike. What made me think she'd ride it????? I should of known. There is always a friend or roomate that has a car. Plus.... you can walk the wh0le length of Thatcher in 5 minutes!!! He He

No comments: